Scope of application
The various modifications assume the application of the UV's for considerably different purposes:
Additional equipping of the UV with special monitoring devices transforms the construction of the apparatus into a special laboratory, with the help of which it becomes possible to operatively carry out environment protection monitoring in various reservoirs.
- cognitive (the use of an UV for study of the underwater world)
- sporting (organization and realization of entertainment sporting competitions in races with the use of the UV's)
- tourist (short-term trips on the UV's in a surface or in an underwater position. The use of UV's for overcoming water barriers)
- scientific-research (research of the underwater world, long stay under water under comfortable conditions with the purposes of observation)
- underwater-archeological (realization of research on the sea bottom, with the purpose of finding the subjects of archeology, supervision over the course of archeological works)
- observation with video-shooting (cinema-, photo-, and video-shooting of the underwater world by private persons for personal collections, and by organizations, for the issuing of entertaining and scientific-cognitive programs)
- commercial (the use of the UV as a prospecting and auxiliary means at production of fish, sea products, pearls)
- show-entertaining (the use of the UV at realization of mass entertainment functions)
- production (investigations of the treasures of the soil)
- rescuing (the use of the UV with the prospecting purposes at rescue on waters)
- guarding (the use of the UV for the maximal control over the condition of water borders)
- for the purpose of technical survey of underwater structures and mains, sea-bottom strings of oil and gas pipelines, dams and other structures, requiring constant inspections and monitoring
- for underwater farmers on sea water areas
- search of the sunk explosive and poisoning chemical substances
- other areas of application, requiring an operative and safe penetration under water, down to a depth of 30 meters, even for those not capable of swimming.
We are looking forward to having your opinion and answers to our questionnaire.